2012 marked an eventful year, as we continued to grow while simultaneously maintaining long-standing client relationships. The coming year promises further growth for Advanced Valuation Systems, with expansion plans in place for our Dallas headquarters as well as our recently opened Austin office. Our most substantial projects in 2012 included:
- The valuation of more than one hundred drugstores and other triple-net (NNN) assets in support of sale-leaseback transactions. Additionally, a “dark value” analysis was performed to satisfy underwriting criteria. Our updated valuation methodology of drugstores was utilized and approved by financial institutions including Goldman Sachs and Barclays.
- The valuation of distribution centers in six states for a Fortune 500 retailer for internal planning purposes.
- A consulting assignment involving the Highest and Best Use of a sensitive, complex proposed development located adjacent to a sports stadium in a major west coast metropolitan area.
- The appraisal of the leasehold interest in more than thirty ground leased restaurants in ten states for a national restaurant chain.
- Ongoing appraisal review services for national institutions including Goldman Sachs and numerous national banks.
- The valuation of a multi-property “zero cash flow” portfolio for estate planning purposes. For this assignment, we utilized a proprietary multi-regression analysis tailored to address the unique issues related to the appraisal of zero cash flow assets.
Posted on January 15, 2013 by in Company News