The first quarter of 2013 has seen a continued surge in demand for commercial valuation, reflecting the improved investor sentiment and increased availability of capital in most segments of the real estate market.
AVS has responded to this demand by deploying our team on valuation assignments throughout the country. In addition to our ongoing work in the drugstore market, our recent commercial appraisal assignments include the following:
- several large industrial facilities in the Austin area (and surrounding markets) for a potential tax appeal for a Fortune 500 company;
- a multi-story attached parking garage in the Austin central business district for tax reimbursement purposes;
- multi-family developments throughout DFW for lending purposes;
- several hotels in the DFW area for lending purposes;
- a 700,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in the southern United States;
- multiple 500,000+ square-foot industrial assembly plants located in central and south Texas for a Fortune 100 company;
- a shopping center (inclusive of proposed ground-leased pad sites) in south Texas;
- a variety of office, retail, restaurant, and industrial projects in the booming Midland-Odessa market (and other secondary West Texas towns);
- medical clinics, surgery centers, and other healthcare-related facilities in southern California, Colorado, Montana, and Ohio;
- desktop appraisals of industrial sites throughout the United States.
Despite our current volume, we remain able to offer turnaround times of three weeks or less for all but the most complex appraisal assignments. Please contact either our Dallas or our Austin office to discuss your valuation needs.